- To everyone who ran in the just completed provincial election campaign. Regardless of their political stripe, I admire people who are willing to take a stand and subject themselves to public scrutiny.
- Ken Miller. Despite the 2011 horror show, Coach Ken rides off into the sunset as one of the classier individuals to ever patrol the sidelines for the Saskatchewan Roughriders.
- Regina Pats. Chad Lang and Pat Conacher have done a masterful job building a playoff calibre squad. In fact, their plan may be a year or two ahead of schedule.
- Regina Minor Football. Congrats in advance to the recipients of Coach of the Year awards tonight, and to the board and dozens of volunteers for another successful season.
- Dwain Lingenfelter. I was going to flip the NDP leader a one-fingered salute after he cut me off in traffic Monday afternoon. But why make his election night any worse than it was already going to be?
- Anyone involved in the cover-up of the sexual abuse of young boys at Penn State University. While we're at it, I hope Jerry Sandusky receives a little jailhouse justice, if you know what I mean.
- Occupy Regina. While I suppose I have to respect their willingness to take a stand, I would suggest the protestors vacate Victoria Park at least temporarily for tomorrow's Remembrance Day ceremonies. Is that too much to ask?
- My inability to wish my mom a happy birthday. A great lady would have been 79 today. I miss her.