- Joe Kapp and Angelo Mosca - the battling septuagenarians may very well have provided the highlight of the 2011 Grey Cup. The game itself? Meh.
- Hill Avenue Drugs. Andrew, Mike and the gang provide exceptional service. Without fail.
- Legends Sports Memorabilia. Despite his woeful taste in pro sports teams (Flyers/Patriots), Trent will probably have something for the hard-to-shop-for sports fanatic on your list.
- Washington Capitals. It's sad when a decent coach (Bruce Boudreau) loses a power struggle with a whiny "superstar" (Alex Ovechkin). Oh well, that's show biz!
- Walmart (south Regina). Do they ever have anything in stock?
- Toronto Maple Leafs. Yet again, the Boston Bruins expose the Leafs' matador defense and porous goaltending. Burke's boys have a long way to go before they can be considered legitimate contenders.