- The B.C. Lions absolutely should be favoured over Winnipeg in the Grey Cup. The Leos are solid across the board.
- There's just something about that Bombers defense though. At the very least, they may make this a much closer game than many people thought.
- Prediction for Grey Cup MVP: Geroy Simon. Outstanding Canadian: Paul McCallum (yikes!).
- Would pending free agent offensive lineman Brendon Labatte (Bombers), the pride of Weyburn, look good in Rider green? Darn right!
- Don't look now, but another Weyburn product is starring on the o-line for the U of R Rams. Expect Brett Jones to be selected very early in the 2013 CFL draft.
- Have the Regina Pats come crashing back down to earth, or have they just hit a big-time bump in the road?
- The Pats need a win in Everett tonight to snap a five game losing skid. They visit Tri-City tomorrow night.
- Tomorrow marks the beginning of my three month tour with a personal trainer. Pray for me.
- I think it's time for Access Communications to step up, and start handing out an award for the Regina Amateur Athlete of the Year.
- Should that happen, my vote for 2011 would go to Amber Holland. (Or can she be considered an amateur since curlers play for cash prizes?)
- Feel free to offer your own suggestions!
Friday, November 25, 2011
For better or worse, here's what is making that rattling sound up there: