Monday, April 06, 2009

Monday musings

Another collections of odds and ends:

  • Four more days until the four day weekend. Just four more days...
  • The WWE soiled the sheets for the 25th anniversary of Wrestlemania last night. The Shaun Michaels vs Undertaker match was a classic. All the others were instantly forgettable.
  • Yes, I watched Wrestlemania. And even drove to Moose Jaw to do so.
  • The London Knights and Windsor Spitfires are headed for a battle of the titans in the OHL's western conference final. I wish I could watch!
  • Ever tried shaving with a safety razor? Not easy to get the hang of!
  • I loved watching Michigan State beat a cocky UConn team in the NCAA men's basketball semi-final. I think the Spartans will meet their match against North Carolina tonight, unfortunately.
  • I wrote a speech that got the speaker a standing ovation this weekend! That's kind of cool.
  • Looks like the J-man and I can dust off our ball gloves this week. That's a plus. Now, to find a dry patch of ground to play catch on!
  • I'm starting to get an uneasy feeling that Dale Derkatch will be made the sacrificial lamb to appease disgruntled Regina Pats fans. I hope I'm wrong on that one.

No comments: