Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday thoughts

A Good Friday assortment of thoughts:

  • I'm really quite ready for a four day weekend. And especially for a four day weekend with the J-man!
  • If the weather cooperates, it should be time to bring the bikes out of storage. And the ball gloves. Good times!
  • I finally got around to watching Slumdog Millionaire last night. It was very good, but it couldn't possibly live up to the hype.
  • The slums of Mombai make north central Regina look almost ritzy in comparison.
  • One more cup of coffee and I'm off to do some sweating at Gold's Gym. I may even workout too!
  • Every word that ends in "s" does not require an apostrophe before the s. No problem, glad to help.
  • I wish the Flames, Canucks and even (gulp) Habs well, but I'm going to be a Blackhawks fan for the 08/09 playoffs. Which is probably the kiss of death for Chicago.
  • The Blue Jays are definitely going to score some runs this season. The problem is, they're going to give up lots of them too.
  • Do I dare take a 10 year old to AC/DC? Other than the opening train sequence, there's really nothing overtly "adult" about the Black Ice concert.
  • What's a good Easter dinner for a guy that can't cook and his little man? I'm going to have to come up with something!
  • Enjoy your weekend. I'm out!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Easter dinner... KFC? :)

Have a great Easter weekend!

Bev

Pac58 said...

Oh that's just nasty! I'm thinking steak...

Anonymous said...

Oh, even better! (contemplating steak myself now...)

Bev