- You've gotta love a Little League coach that calls to cancel a game ONE HOUR before the scheduled start time. Oh well, at least the munchkins had a good practice yesterday.
- Is there a streakier team in professional sports than the 2008 Toronto Blue Jays?
- Anyone else looking forward to catching a Regina Red Sox game at Currie Field?
- June 13th (Riders home exhibition game) can't get here soon enough.
- Let's not forget - Regina was home to TWO national champions in 2007. The Prairie Fire rugby team starts defense of its Super League title next weekend.
- I'll be 43 in eight days. Do the aches and pains increase exponentially after you hit 40? Seems that way.
- I think I've spent enough time on the computer today - time to enjoy what's left of the long weekend!
Monday, May 19, 2008
I suppose this beats doing yardwork on a holiday Monday: