- Are the Penguins and Wings actually getting better as the playoffs go on? The Cup final has the makings of a classic!
- Would anyone be sad to see the Flyers swept? Couldn't happen to a nicer team.
- How does a kid standing over 5'6", and weighing over 130 lbs qualify for the Minor (age 9/10) division in Little League?
- How are the kids on Jacob's ball team expected to get a hit off that kid when he's pitching?
- Are the Kiwanis Park fries the best of any sports facility in town?
- If I buy one of those new Saskatchewan Roughrider jersey barbeque covers, how long before it's stolen?
- Anyone else think John Hufnagel might just be the guy to take Henry Burris' game to the next (top) level?
- Who'd you rather have as a back-up quarterback? Dave Dickenson or Darian Durant/Steven Jyles/Drew Tate?
- Dare me to grill Cal Murphy about Kenton Keith's future with the Colts on this week's episode of SportZone? That's okay, no need to dare.
Monday, May 12, 2008
A random collection of thoughts on a dreary Monday morning: