- Three job interviews next week. When it rains, it pours!
- Hopefully the anticipated showers materialize tomorrow, so young Jacob and I can hit the big Walking with Dinosaurs show in Saskatoon without me having to drive like a maniac to get there ( 2 p.m. Little League game).
- My tennis game is slowly climbing back to mediocrity. Awesome!
- Are the Stanley Cup playoffs still on? Surely they've crowned a champ by now?
- My baseball fantasy league pitchers suck. Trade offers?
- Physio, chiro and massage have not fixed my aching neck. Any suggestions?
- I just received my copy of the 1982 Wimbledon men's final on dvd. Sure hope Jimmy Connors wins again!
- I'm a proud member, but the Regina Court & Fitness Club is getting really, really dingy.
- How did people, including me, survive before EDOs were invented?
- Work is coming along nicely on the new set for SportZone. Surely they can't be thinking of canceling the show, can they?
Friday, May 23, 2008
Various thoughts on the eve of a rainy weekend: