- I don't care if Teale Orban makes the Saskatchewan Roughriders or not. I hope he does, but I'm impressed as hell that he's made it as far as he has.
- Thumbs-up to Orban's Rams teammate Brendon LaBatte for being selected in the first round. This kid defined "long-term project" when he first arrived at the U of R.
- Regina's Paul Woldu meets the Montreal night life. This can NOT turn out well!
- Myles Bell = big, strong defenceman with offensive upside and a mean streak. Obviously the Pats are hoping he turns into Colten Teubert, the sequel.
- Are the Stanley Cup playoffs still on? How are the Leafs doing?
- Access Communications is looking at launching a province-wide CFL show (including phone-in segment). Could be interesting!
- Rod Pedersen must be in line for a job with the CBC. Good luck Roddy!
- Jacob's baseball team plays it's first game tomorrow. Go get 'em son!
- Repeated treatments of physio, chiro and massage, and my neck still aches like crazy. WTH?
- My contract with the government expires in 26 days, and I have only one interview lined up so far. Cutting it a little close, aren't we?
- Then again, if the weather keeps improving, a little (emphasis on the LITTLE) time off might not be so bad!
Friday, May 02, 2008
Time to empty the cranial storage container of some random thoughts and opinions: