- Ricky Ray is a Toronto Argo? I guess the boatmen are serious about competing for the Grey Cup in their own backyard in 2012!
- Steven Jyles is heading to Edmonton in the trade, but I really can't see him starting for the Eskies. Henry Burris, perhaps?
- The Regina Pats are back in familiar surroundings, and starting to string a few wins together. Good to see.
- Jordan Weal seems to have kicked his game into another (even higher) gear after getting snubbed by Team Canada for the World Juniors.
- Will Weal finish the season as a Regina Pat? If he keeps leading the team to wins over the next month, he very well might!
- Tim Tebow? Really? We'll know if he and the Broncos are for real when they host New England next weekend.
- The Green Bay Packers are 13-0, and Aaron Rodgers holds the new team single season record for touchdown passes. Life is good.
- The stars of High Impact Wrestling did not disappoint on Friday night. A good time was had, although the sight of Santa beating a second Santa to a pulp in the ring was enough to scar any children in attendance for life!
- Only two more episodes of Locker Talk left for 2011. This week's episode promises to be a dandy, followed by the Christmas Extravaganza next week!
- It's going to be very, very nice to have my Sirius radio back up and running when I pick up my vehicle after work. Nothing against the hard-working people in Regina radio, but...well, you know.
Monday, December 12, 2011
Here's what the world looks like from this corner of it: