- Thumbs up for Rod Pedersen, who returns to hockey broadcasting in a big way over the holidays. "Rodzo" will be the radio play-by-play voice of Team Canada at the World Junior Hockey Championships.
- District Fitness Studio. Eating healthy sucks, but the new training regimen is pretty cool.
- U of R cheerleading team. Congrats to the crew on a silver medal performance at nationals last weekend.
- Regina drivers. If traffic is backed up on the Ring Road, that doesn't mean you get to pass on the shoulder, ya maroon!
- 7 am workouts. A necessary evil, but so very, very unpleasant!
- SportMart (Albert Street). Some good deals to be had, but absolutely no customer service.