- The Regina Red Sox. At this pace, we may not be winning a lot of championships around here this season, so congrats to the Sox for capturing their first.
- Everyone associated with bringing about the facelift at Leibel Field. Can't wait to lead the Unicorns into battle there on Saturday!
- Calvin Rhead at Krazy Kiley's. Cal and the guys down the street at Radio Centre are my "go to" guys for electronics. Their prices are great, and their service is outstanding!
- The people who are choosing to remember former Pats captain Rick Rypien for the outstanding person he was, rather than judging him for the way his life ended.
- Anyone who still thinks less of professional athletes (or anyone) that struggle with diseases like depression. "Snap out of it" isn't a cure, people!
- Saskatchewan Roughriders. Please turn this train wreck of a season around. Starting tonight in Toronto, please.
- The bizarre phenomenon of parents registering their kids for sports, and then never showing up or informing anyone of their whereabouts/intentions. And they wonder why so many kids lack a sense of responsibility/accountability? Go figure.