Thursday, July 14, 2011

Thursday Cheers and Jeers

Maybe it's because my summer holidays are a few short hours away. Or, maybe it's just been a good week. But I really don't have much to complain about!

Cheers
  • Regina Minor Football. I don't know if our team (Unicorns) will be successful on the field this season, but we're gonna look good! Sweet new uniforms guys, thanks! And thanks for allowing us to adjust our pick-up schedule to get everything done in advance of our (the J-man and I) trip to Ontario.
  • Air Canada. We don't actually fly out until Monday, but a little premature praise (or is it wishful thinking?) never hurt anyone, did it?
  • Ljiljana's Reflexology. She has my neck feeling better than it has in years. For this, I am grateful!
Jeers
  • WestJet. Their flight offerings into and out of Regina have really dropped off in recent years. I'd love to give them some business, but they're not making it easy!
  • Driving past my mom's house next week, and knowing she no longer lives there, is really going to suck. That's life, I suppose. Still sucks though.
  • The doom and gloom crowd who have already written off the Saskatchewan Roughriders in 2011. Two games into an 18 game season. I guess some folks just aren't happy unless they're miserable.

1 comment:

Wanda said...

Cheers to those who plan to vote for the Estevan Football Family in the Kraft Celebration Tour contest on Tuesday.

Our game facilities have been greatly affected by the flooding that hit SE Sask. this spring.

Check out the video at www.estevanminorfootball.com. Our entry essay is also on the Tour website.

So please, football fans, vote for Estevan at www.kraftcelebrationtour.ca on Tuesday morning beginning at 10 a.m. (Sask. time).

Thanks!