- Now that another non-playoff Regina Pats season is in the books, how long before general manager Chad Lang either endorses or jettisons head coach Curtis Hunt?
- I would suggest a decision has to be made prior to the bantam draft.
- Congrats to Pats captain Garrett Mitchell for signing his first pro contract. He has a tough road ahead of him, as the Washington Capitals organization is loaded with young prospects.
- If Mitchell moves on, who wears the C for the Pats next season? Jordan Weal would seem like a natural choice.
- Rider defensive end Brent Hawkins is working as a trainer at Gold's Gym. The dude is in some serious shape. If his injury issues are behind him, Hawk could be poised for a huge season.
- So, the Riders are going with Tristan Jackson as their primary kick returner - at least heading into training camp. I like it, and they only gave up a backup defensive back in the deal. Even better.
- Why do I get the feeling Craig Dickenson's special teams will be fun to watch? Let's face it, there's nowhere to go but up!
- On a personal note, it looks as though 2011 is starting to turn around. Again, nowhere to go but up!
- As of May 12th, for the first time in 33 years a certain house in London, Ontario will not be owned by someone named Paczko. Weird.
- Are you watching any of the NCAA men's basketball tournament? My Ohio State Buckeyes are alive and well heading into the sweet 16.
- The legends of High Impact Wrestling return to the Victoria Club Friday night. Do I dare take the J-man on a little excursion on the eve of his birthday? Darn right I dare!
- Is anyone really surprised that the winter from hell would drag into the spring? Didn't think so.
- The douche bag that lives across the street keeps parking his piece of crap pickup in front of my house. Is it wrong for me to start using it for target practice with a bb gun? Too bad, I'm doing it anyway.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Here are some thoughts. They're pretty random, and may or may not be interesting. Don't say you weren't warned!