Friday, April 02, 2010

(Good) Friday thoughts

An assorted collection of goodies to satiate your Good Friday hunger for content:

  • I'm looking forward to the Cross the Line football camp today and tomorrow. Camp Director Brian Murray has enlisted a number of current and former Riders to help out. The J-man is so pumped to be working with Wes Cates!
  • And, this RMF head coach is equally pumped about all the coaching tips I'll acquire over the next two days - look out atom Cougars!
  • Jogging sucks. Especially when you combine it with seasonal allergies.
  • Careful where you step if you're walking around Normandy Heights today. One of my lungs might still be out there.
  • I rented The Blind Side and The Men Who Stare at Goats for the weekend. Which one should I watch first?
  • Lawyers who think they're Hollywood producers. What the hell has the world come to?
  • Sorry, a little job frustration seeping through - all better now.
  • Only 28 days left to take advantage of early bird pricing on a 2010 Lakeshore Tennis Club membership! Get on it!
  • Someday I'll attend another Krav Maga class. I think my last one was in October.
  • And yet I keep paying the monthly fee, just in case.
  • I think I want the Saskatoon Blades to beat the Brandon Wheat Kings in round two of the WHL playoffs.
  • I'm definitely pulling for the Yorkton Terriers to win the SJHL title, especially after reading about their back-up goalie who is battling cancer. Sorry LaRonge Ice Wolves, I'm on the Terrier bandwagon.
  • If the Toronto Maple Leafs only give Boston the 4th or 5th overall draft pick this year, does that make the Phil Kessel trade worth it? Discuss.
  • Congrats to Regina's Tyler Bozak on a great rookie season with the Leafs. Now, if I can only get him on my show this summer...
  • And condolences to Regina's Josh Harding on his season-ending injury while tending goal for Minnesota. Now if I can only get him on my show too...

No comments: