Monday, March 23, 2009

Monday musings

Here's what passes for intelligent thought today:

  • This weather officially sucks ass.
  • Seriously, it's the end of friggin' March. Enough with the ice, snow and ridiculous winds.
  • What has Cory Clouston done to get the Ottawa Senators playing so well?
  • If the Leafs could play Montreal and Pittsburgh every week, they'd be in first place!
  • Damn shame about the Habs. Yep, damn shame.
  • I finished my shopping for the Jakester's birthday over the weekend. Hopefully the lad will be suitably impressed.
  • I'm definitely going to need the services of a general contractor/handyman this spring. Referrals are welcome.
  • I take the Krav Maga level one test in five days. Pray for me.
  • I have to say, the service at Montana's last night was awful. Brutal. Not impressive.
  • I need to start paying more attention to the NCAA men's basketball tournament. I caught bits and pieces over the weekend, and was quite entertained.
  • Congrats to the Campbell Tartans and Winston Knoll Wolverines, the provincial 5A boys and girls high school basketball champs.
  • The new Gold's Gym (formerly Regina Court and Fitness Club) opens in south Regina this week. Finally!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Call Terry Perkins with the Pats. He built our deck 2 summers ago, is a very nice guy, and does an excellent job. You better call fast, because he books up fast now just based on referrals.

Regards
Devin