Monday, March 02, 2009

Monday musings

Fresh off a refreshing weekend spent with young Jacob:

  • The Regina Pats aren't going to make the WHL playoffs.
  • I would be delighted to be proven wrong on the above prediction.
  • I honestly don't know how a promising season went so horribly wrong for the Pats.
  • I'm a little concerned about the number of people around town who say Eric Tillman's days as general manager of the Roughriders are over, even if he is vindicated in court.
  • I'm quite willing to let the legal case play out before passing judgement on ET's continued employment with the team.
  • You really shouldn't mess with the relationship between a boy and his dad. I'm just saying.
  • Planning has already started for the 2009 RMF Cougars. Can a winning season be far behind?
  • If I can successfully negotiate a prominent addition to the coaching staff, I would say so. Stay tuned!
  • 8 days until the NHL trade deadline. Let the housecleaning begin in Leaf-land!
  • No, I'm not advocating the same thing for the Regina Pats. Not yet.
  • The Paczko boys made an impressive team in NHL '09 this weekend. As with everything else they collaborate on.
  • I was very sad to hear of the tragic death last week of my high school classmate Mark Alessio. R.I.P. big guy. Here's hoping the people responsible are brought to justice soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How could anyone mess with the relationship between a boy and his Dad? Unless your talking about a Kim Bassinger/Alec Baldwin parental alienation situation.

Pac58 said...

Not exactly. But not completely inaccurate either.