Monday, October 27, 2008

Monday musings

A quick clearing of the cranial cupboard:

  • We still don't have a winner for last week's SportZone trivia question. The question: For which U.S. college did former Rider Ventson Donelson star before launching his CFL career? Email your answer (along with your contact info) to: sportzone@accesscomm.ca.
  • I don't know how the Riders managed to steamroll Edmonton so completely Saturday night, but I'm not complaining.
  • Andy Fantuz looked like he hasn't missed a game, much less 11 weeks.
  • The defense is starting to resemble the early season version that was so impressive.
  • I purchased my playoff tickets this morning. Here's hoping.
  • The Pats outscored the opposition 13-6 this weekend. That's also impressive.
  • Young Jacob's hockey team has a former NHLer as an assistant coach. Nothing wrong with that!
  • My fantasy football team sucks.
  • I went to my first Krav Maga class in four months on Saturday and lived to tell about it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check the email I answered it.

Devin

Pac58 said...

You are correct sir!