Friday, October 31, 2008

Friday thoughts

An assortment of Hallowe'en goodies:

  • It's rare to see a team self-destruct as badly as the Toronto Argos did last night, in their 45-38 loss to the Riders.
  • Neal Hughes and Stu Foord should be the poster boys for Regina Minor Football. Actually, you can add Jason Clermont to that list too.
  • It's a rare end of October weekend without minor hockey around the Paczko homestead. Bring on the yardwork!
  • This week's episode of SportZone was a definite improvement on last week's.
  • We still don't have a winner for this week's SportZone trivia question. The question is on the post below. The only requirement for eligibility is that you can't have won in the past two months. Sorry Devin!
  • This is odd. All my old Hallowe'en costumes seem to have shrunk in storage. Weird.
  • I think I need to get a personal chef. I'm okay with the working out, but the nutrition - not so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You said: "This is odd. All my old Hallowe'en costumes seem to have shrunk in storage. Weird."

Eerie how that happens. I blame the Brownies.

(I'll let you decide which Brownies I mean...)

Bev