Friday, June 15, 2007

Couldn't have said it better myself!

The Leader-Post's Gerry Krochak hit the nail squarely on the head with this column. The L-P's entertainment columnist - and my erstwhile tennis combatant - comments rather piercingly, and accurately, on the diminishing relevance of commercial radio as a trusted source of news and information. There was a time, I tell ya. But alas, that time is gone.

Mind you, that's not to suggest the print media is infallible. I have no proof, but I'm convinced the L-P's headlines have been written by heavily medicated, quasi-illiterate monkeys for the past few years. Occasionally, hilarity ensues.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"comments rather piercingly, and accurately, on the diminishing relevance of commercial radio as a trusted source of news and information."... well piercingly - yes - accurate... wake up! - the article was crap. Krochak should not be read again..... he has lost any little respect he "may" of had.

Pac58 said...

Yes, you're right. The average private radio journalist in this province isn't an inexperienced (or just plain dumb) bumbler. Silly me.