Thursday, May 31, 2007

Just a thought

Something occured to me while I was whiling away a few moments on the CFL website. The league offers the complete 2007 schedule as a downloadable (Excel) file that fans can import into their desktop (Outlook/Palm) or mobile phone calendars. Wouldn't it be handy if the Riders did the same? Personally, I have no use for the complete league schedule, but having every Rider game on my PDA/desktop would be awfully handy. True, nothing's stopping me from manually entering that information (and I did), but still...

While we're at it, it'd be great if the Regina Pats offered up that service to their fans as well. Just a thought.

It's day two of the Riders rookie camp. Sorry, just not that excited - yet. I do get a kick out the message board zealots who annoint players as the "next big thing" or a "solid prospect" based solely on their college stats or a couple of highlight videos on the web. Silly rabbits.

No comments: