Saturday, May 05, 2007

A dandy weekend

Man, that offspring of mine is keeping me busy these days! And I'm loving it. Jacob's little league season is underway, with the Orioles winless after two starts. But hey, at least my munchkin is 2/3 at the plate so far. Yep, a whopping three at-bats in two games. Good times.

Another ball game is on the menu for tomorrow, as well as the highly anticipated First Communion tomorrow morning. Oh, the cameras will be getting a workout at Good Samaritan Church tomorrow!

Speaking of workouts, no wonder I can't find time to sneak in a tennis game. However, I did manage to go for a jog/walk tonight - for the first time in oh..........twenty years! Granted, there was a lot more walking than jogging, but hey - we've all gotta start somewhere, right? And, if anyone is strolling in the area of Sheldon Collegiate and spots one of my lungs - I wouldn't mind getting that back at some point. Thanks.

No comments: