Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Wake me when it's over

So,

Rider rookie camp is in full swing over at the U of R. Sorry, don't care. Without Andy Fantuz (first round draft pick) here, it's just not that exciting. Now, when main camp starts on the weekend, that's another story.

I've had a good chuckle over the Trevis Smith debate on Rod Pedersen's blog. Anyone who wants to pretend the story doesn't concern the Riders, just because Trevis is no longer with the team, is painfully naive. But then again, most zealots are...

Oh, and Jacob's team lost again on the weekend, dropping their record to 2-3. And after my experience with team tennis tonight, I can relate to my son even more. It sucks having to carry teammates that aren't pulling their weight. Jeez, just think how cranky I'd be if I was still getting up at 4am every weekday! Now THAT was not a lot of fun.

No comments: