Friday, May 05, 2006

Pin the C on..............Me?

Well, we're screwed. I signed up for Team Tennis again this year at the Lakeshore Tennis Club. It's a fun way to hit a few balls on Wednesday nights in a semi-competitive environment. But, the organizors saw fit to make me the CAPTAIN of my team! So, apologies in advance to Rick Kullman, Jim Peter, Karen Hewson, & Jennifer Kuzmicz. They'll have to overcome a distinct disadvantage (that would be me) every week. Oh well, there's always next year.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Quit being so humble. If anyone knows how to whack balls in a group setting, it's you. Mike

Pac58 said...

True dat.

Rod Pedersen said...

Ask Jennifer Kuzmicz if she's from Montmartre and remembers going on an Encounters Canada excursion to Ottawa as a 17-year old, and encountering a pimple-faced farmboy from Milestone by the name of Rod Pedersen. And tell me if she's still hot wouldya Pedro?

Pac58 said...

If she is - you'll be the last to know!