- I neither hate nor love either participating team, so I'll be cheering for the Seattle Seahawks in Sunday's Super Bowl, strictly because Regina's Jon Ryan booms punts for the Seahawks.
- I wonder how many other people around here are in the same boat?
- So, is this where the Toronto Maple Leafs come crashing back down to earth after their recent six game winning streak?
- Don't look now, but the Toronto Raptors are sitting atop the (admittedly weak) Atlantic division of the NBA. The Raps currently hold down the 4th playoff seed in the eastern conference.
- Now, find me three Canadians - outside of Toronto - who care about the preceding bullet!
- I caught the WWE Royal Rumble pay-per-view last night. With my new announcing duties on High Impact Wrestling broadcasts, do WWE pay-per-views count as research?
- Do I even need to guess how the Canada Revenue Agency would answer that question?
- It looks as though the J-man made it through his first round of high school exams relatively unscathed.
- However, he was not impressed when I told him that I didn't have to write an exam until grade 11. Grade 9 and 10 students at our high school were exempted from exams if they had a mark over 80% in a given class. Good times!
- Yes, you can interpret that to mean I had pretty good grades in high school. How the mighty have fallen!
- One new year's resolution is crossed off, with a new job starting in a couple of weeks. Now it's time to get serious about the fitness resolution! (Hey! It could happen!)
- So, why is U.S. Netflix so much better than the Canadian version?
Monday, January 27, 2014
Whoa! Did somebody forget to pay the heating bill? Damn it's cold out there. Might as well restore circulation to the extremities by doing a little typing.