Epic. That's the word that will used by future generations to describe this week's episode of Locker Talk on Access 7. The show airs tonight at 9 p.m., and again at noon on Saturday. It will also be repeated next week, and will be available on demand for Regina Access cable customers. Here's the lineup:
Locker Talk Guests for January 14/14
Co-Host: Mitchell Blair
1. A preview of the 2014 Saskatchewan men’s Tankard, coming up in Shaunavon later this month. Guest: Braeden Moskowy (Third - Team Virtue).
2. An update on the 2013/14 PJHL season for the Traveland RV (Pilot Butte) Storm. Guests: Tanner McCall (Assistant Coach) & Brady Anderson (Forward).
3. Locker Talk Fitness File. For January. With hosts Daniel Ince & Michelle Espino.
4. The roster tinkering is complete, and now the Regina Pats will take a run at a WHL east division championship. Guest: Bill McGuigan (Pats Assistant Coach).
5. An update on a challenging season for the University of Regina men’s basketball team. Guest: Darius Mole (Cougars Guard).
6. A preview of “Pride and Glory”, the first High Impact Wrestling show of 2014 in Regina. Guests: King Kash (Wrestler/Promoter) & Mike McSugar (Wrestler).
7. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.