- London Knights. My hometown junior team is making a return visit to the Memorial Cup after losing an overtime heartbreaker in last year's final. The Knights had to rally from a 3-1 deficit in the OHL final to qualify for the trip to Saskatoon.
- Press Box Sports Bar. Thanks to Kevin Dureau and crew for an excellent lunch and darn entertaining discussion today. Always a good time at the PBSB.
- Advanced Auto Cleaning. After collecting all sorts of road sludge over the winter months (how long was this past winter, 20 months?), Chris and his guys have my SUV looking showroom shiny. And his kid is going to be the next star WHL goalie out of Regina, believe it!
- There really was no point in signing up for the federal "do not call" registry. The number of calls from telemarketers and various other bottom-feeders has taken off in recent months.
- If you wondered how people would respond to the end of back alley dumpster garbage service last year, take a drive down the Ring Road or along the outskirts of the city. Garbage everywhere! Stay classy, (some citizens of) Regina.
- Toronto Maple Leafs. Damn them, they did it to me again. You'd think I would have figured out the pattern by now.