- Los Angeles Kings. Poised to win the first Stanley Cup in team history, perhaps Drew Doughty and/or Jeff Carter will bring the mug to London, Ontario while the J-man and I are there this summer. That'd be cool.
- Regina Red Sox. The defending Western Major Baseball League champs have burst out of the gate, opening the season with six straight wins.
- The 80 or so Saskatchewan Roughrider hopefuls going through two-a-day practices at training camp. Anyone who wants to criticize their efforts should try duplicating them sometime. Good luck with that.
- Poulin's Pest Control. They seem to have solved the moth infestation in our sun room. It was starting to look like a scene from an Alfred Hitchcock movie when we turned the outdoor light on at night!
- Anyone who labelled ertswhile (and now retired) NFL receiver Dwayne Jarrett as the "next big thing" for the Saskatchewan Roughriders. He joins a long list of players who travelled north to revive their careers, only to end them shortly after.
- The comedy of errors that my spring landscaping project has become. Trust me, there's enough blame to go around - no point singling anyone out!
- Me, for not paying closer attention to the NBA playoffs. Apparently I've missed some of the best basketball seen in years! I'll have to address that once the finals start.