Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. A look ahead to the 2012 season for the Regina Thunder junior football club. Guests: Brett Wade, Boyd Richardson & Drew Barss (Thunder d-linemen).
2. The Regina Riot gets set to host a Western Women’s Canadian Football League conference semi-final. Guests: Carmen Agar (Riot RB) & Erin Banbury (Riot FB).
3. A preview of the 2012 Sepak Takraw (kick volleyball) Canadian Open and Canada Day Challenge. Guest: Rick Engel (Sepak Takraw Association of Canada President).
4. A couple of former Regina Pats stars return home to take part in a charity fundraiser, and look ahead to the 2012/13 NHL season. Guests: Josh Harding (Minnesota Wild goaltender) & Jordan Eberle (Edmonton Oilers forward). Reporter: Mitch Blair.
5. A preview of the Super Pull 2012 truck and tractor pulling show at Regina’s King’s Park Speedway. Guest: Stacey Getz (Event Organizer)
6. High school and university athletes are hitting the gym in droves, in preparation for next season. And, our guest has also been busy training Saskatchewan Roughrider hopefuls over the winter and spring months. Guest: Dan Farthing (Level 10 Fitness/Saskatchewan Roughrider Strength & Conditioning Coordinator).
7. A review of the 2012 Saskatchewan Roughrider training camp, and look ahead to the home exhibition game on the 22nd. Guest: Murray McCormick (Leader-Post Rider Correspondent).
8. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.