- Boston Pizza (Moose Jaw). We stopped in on our way home from the J-man's wrestling tournament in Swift Current. The food was very good and the service was outstanding.
- Regina Minor Football. A person doesn't mind spending a couple of hours scrubbing football helmets when the company is good, the pizza is hot and the beverages are chilled! There goes the diet - again.
- New England Patriots and New York Giants. I'm still choked about the Packers not getting there, but at least the Pats and G-men saved us from the horror of an all-Harbaugh Super Bowl!
- Athabasca University. Their credit transfer process is ridiculous. Thanks, but I'll be needing a little more than three credit hours for the time I spent at the University of Regina! Absurd.
- Giselle Albert Photography. Really? Three months to process an order for some extra football pics from the Unicorns season? Not cool. The service had been excellent up until now, so let's hope it's a blip.
- The news release from the Regina Pats announcing Rick Rypien bobblehead night. I'm not criticizing the idea, just the incredibly poor choice of words in the release.
- The winter cold or flu bug that is hanging around and making me generally miserable. Even more so than usual!