- We'll be enjoying the hospitality of the good citizens of Swift Current this weekend, as the J-man takes part in his first-ever wrestling tournament. Should be interesting!
- Isn't it sad that -17 feels like a brisk spring day compared to the weather we've had this week? Still, we're still waaaay ahead of the game this winter.
- Does Cole Bergquist go into training camp as the #2 quarterback on the Riders' depth chart? Or will Corey Chamblin pursue a veteran back-up for Darian Durant?
- Based on some of the comments I've read on the interwebs, you'd think we lived in the deep southern U.S. Yes, most of the members of the 2012 Roughrider coaching staff are not Caucasian. Get the hell over it!
- It might be worth your while to head over to the Brandt Centre tonight to watch the Pats take on Medicine Hat. Both squads play an up-tempo game, which should make for some good viewing.
- A thumbs-up to everyone who showed up on a frigid night last night to help the folks at RMF with their annual helmet-cleaning duties. Kelly and Lenny do a great job running that organization, but they couldn't without the help of many, many volunteers.
- Do you watch our show Locker Talk on Access 7? If so, what do you like about it? Or, what improvements would you like to see? We're all ears!
- I have yet to figure out how panicking helps resolve a difficult situation. But for some, it's an automatic response. Go figure.
Friday, January 20, 2012
Heading into a weekend of fun and frivolity, it's best to empty the cranial reservoir: