- The Saskatchewan Roughriders have been outscored 82-8 in their last two games. And with that, the CFL playoffs become next year country.
- I wish there was a ready-made scapegoat (ie: send "insert name here" out of town, and things will be fine!), but the problems run much deeper than a player or two. Or three.
- You ever work somewhere where everyone comes to work, does their thing, and hates every minute of it? That's what the Riders look like right now.
- For whatever reason, it seems the corporate culture of the organization has deteriorated rapidly over the past 12 months.
- On a much brighter note, the RMF Unicorns posted a 36-14 victory to run our latest winning streak to two games.
- We wrap up the regular season Saturday morning. I'm hoping our starting running back is a quick healer!
- Unicorns win. Packers win. Rams and Thunder win. Darn near a perfect football weekend!
- Don't look now, but the Regina Pats have opened the WHL season with four wins in five starts.
- Chad Lang's decision to bring Pat Conacher on board as the head coach is looking borderline brilliant! Mind you, there's a lot of hockey left to be played this season.
- Thanks to the guys at Tri's Dent Care for taking care of the hail damage on my buggy from July. Gotta hate when the Riders and your vehicle get pelted on the same day!
- Is there any chance this weather can continue until the end of the month? Can we put it to a vote?
Monday, October 03, 2011
A random collection of random thoughts. How...random.