Don't forget to catch the rebroadcast of Regina's favourite (ie: only) hour long local sports program tonight at 6 p.m. on Access channel 7. Once again this week I was not available for the taping, so that's probably all the reason you need to tune in!
Locker Talk Guests for Oct 4/11
Hosts: Mitchell Blair & Carlo Palazzo
1. The Saskatchewan Roughriders are limping to the finish line of the CFL season. What’s up with that? Guest: Rob Vanstone (Regina Leader-Post Sports Coordinator). (www.leaderpost.com)
2. Elite Boxing News. Locker Talk’s boxing correspondent Moses Alli takes a look at what‘s happening in local boxing circles this month.
3. A preview of the 2011/12 Prairie Junior (Junior B) ocHhHockey League season for the defending champion Traveland RV (Pilot Butte) Storm. Guests: Chris Lewgood (Head Coach) & Mitch McNish (Storm forward).
4. A profile of the University of Regina cross country team. Guests: Kelly Wiebe, Matt Johnson & Kaytlyn Criddle (Cougars runners).
5. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.