Whattya say I go first?
- Air Canada. I have to admit, they've picked up their game in recent years. Many of their staff still seem morally opposed to smiling, but at least they got me where I needed to go - and when I needed to get there.
- Tony's Pizza. If you're ever in London, Ontario order a panzarotti from Tony's. Trust me, you'll be glad you did.
- Green Bay Packers. A win over the hated Chicago Bears this weekend will send the Packers to the Super Bowl, and send sales of foam cheeseheads (I have two) through the roof!
- City of Regina. Another tax hike, annual nine percent increases in our water bills, a plan to eliminate back lane garbage collection while charging us to recycle, and residential streets are a snowy, rutted mess. What's not to love?
- Self-absorbed douches who glide through intersections two seconds after the light has turned red. Yeah, I know it's slippery. But you're still an asshole.
- Rogers Video. Four stores in Regina at this time last year, now they're down to one. Was it something we said?