Thursday, December 17, 2009

Thursday Cheers and Jeers

Holy crap, is it really Thursday already? Time flies at this time of year. Let's see who deserves a little pre-Christmas salute, or a perhaps a one-fingered one?

Cheers
  • Jersey City (Cornwall Centre). Helped me decide on the last couple of presents for the J-man. Always great service.
  • Prairie Mobile Communications. Shea Paisley and company gave me some outstanding service yesterday, as I finally entered the world of Blackberry users.
  • Capital Ford. Their Fastlane service was....fast. Just the way I like it.
  • Innovation Auto Sports. They fixed whatever was wrong with my car alarm in seconds flat! I'm impressed.

Jeers

  • Canadian Tire (latest in a series). I needed a replacement gas cap for my vehicle. I had to serve myself, as per usual, and the gas cap the manual said was right for my vehicle wasn't even close. Nice.

Alright, let's see your lists!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeers to you Pete Paczko. Anyone dumb enough to even walk into Canadian Tire should expect a fourth-rate shopping experience. Shame on you!

Pac58 said...

I guess I keep hoping it'll improve. Yet it never does.