- Dysart Co-op gas station. Sure, they closed early on a Saturday (for their Christmas party), but then cheerfully re-opened long enough for a "city slicker" to fill up for the trip back home. Small town hospitality. Gotta love it!
- Darrell Davis and Drew Hincks. Who doesn't love SportZone guests that bring along swag for the hosts/viewers? The Regina Pats book and the skateboard will surely go to good homes. Thanks guys!
- Dysart Arena - home of the Big Blue, the tastiest darn rink burger I've ever sampled. And yes, I've sampled a few.
- Authors who appear on a tv or radio show to promote their book, and don't provide the hosts with a copy. Fortunately, that almost never happens!
- Sears Canada. I've been trying for a week to obtain an owner's manual for a Sears treadmill that I bought "almost new" from the previous owner. This shouldn't be that difficult.
- LL Bean. Some of their merchandise is incredibly poorly made. Which explains the excellent prices, I suppose.
Alright readers, who or what is on your list this week?