Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Tuesday stuff

A day late, and probably a dollar short!

  • Oh my Lord did the Riders collapse/soil the sheets Saturday against Edmonton! That should have been a 30 point win for the home team.
  • Unbearably hot. The home team gave the game away. And my kid got squeezed out of his seat by annoying university students. Not the best time ever!
  • I'm really looking forward to individual seats in the new stadium. A lot.
  • So, what happens this week in Calgary? The Stamps are starting to regain their swagger, while the Riders are headed in the opposite direction. This could get ugly.
  • I'm not ready to give up on Darian Durant as the starting quarterback. But I haven't seen happy feet like that since Nealon Greene called the plays for the green guys.
  • Every summer I have my kid all to myself for two whole weeks, 24/7. And then I don't see him at all for the following two weeks. The second half of that equation really sucks!
  • Oh well, at least I get to work on my tennis game during my free time. I suppose that's a good thing.
  • So how much should I expect to shell out to have a two car garage built? My mortgage is up for renewal, so I'll probably just add the amount of that project onto the mortgage.
  • Opponents of a new stadium for Regina have come up with some ridiculous arguments to support their cause. And some people wonder why this province lagged behind the rest of the country for decades!

No comments: