Friday, July 03, 2009

Friday thoughts

A quick breather to compose a few thoughts:

  • Having a wedding rehearsal on the night of the Rider home opener sucks. There, I said it.
  • I hope the J-man and his granddad have a great time at the game.
  • The Argos looked pretty good last night. The Ti-Cats, Esks and Bombers did not.
  • Is anyone still missing Kitwana Jones or Fred Perry? Those two were invisible last night.
  • I hope Jason Clermont has a monster game against his former team tonight.
  • I can't even begin to imagine how much pressure is on the shoulders of Darian Durant tonight. In a way, I wish this game was on the road - for Durant's sake.
  • Mind you, if he starts out strong, DD will have the home crowd solidly in his corner.
  • Mike Komisarek, Colton Orr and Garnet Exelby. Woo-hoo, start planning the parade route down Yonge Street, the Cup is coming to Toronto!
  • Or.........you know...........not.
  • In 48 hours, the J-man and I will be sitting down to some home cooking at grandma's house. Can't wait!
  • Blogging will be sporadic over the next couple of weeks, as the boy and I spend our holidays rocking the 519.
  • Hopefully I don't come back with any broken body parts this year!

No comments: