Monday, December 15, 2008

Monday musings

Maybe thinking can generate some heat:

  • Why yes, it is in fact cold enough for me. Thanks for asking.
  • Congrats to Jordan Eberle and Colten Teubert for cracking the Team Canada roster for the world juniors.
  • Without those two, the Pats look like a very good team. A very good midget AAA team.
  • The first rule of media relations is to return calls/messages in a timely manner.
  • After spending all weekend in a classroom setting, I'm another step closer to being an NCCP level one certified football coach.
  • In case I forgot to mention it, Corey Matthews is now the full-time co-host of SportZone on Access 7. And doing a fine job, by the way.
  • Seriously, this weather is completely unacceptable.
  • Boy, good thing the Green Bay Packers got rid of Brett Favre and Jon Ryan huh? What a trainwreck that team has become.
  • I get to attend a four hour meeting this afternoon. Pray for me.
  • My kid plays defense like Brad Marsh. I love him anyway.
  • I think I saw a brass monkey crying this morning.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Give Jacob some time. If he plays like Brad Marsh *now*, think how much better than Brad Marsh he'll be in a few years...

Did you say it's cold?

Bev

Pac58 said...

Cold? Maybe a little. Give me an Ontario winter anytime.