Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday musings

Here's what's filling the cranial cavity today:

  • I'm thinking of getting winter tires for my SUV. Any recommendations? Any sweet deals to be had?
  • Plus 7 tomorrow? Believe it when I feel it.
  • I caught the UFC battle between Randy Couture and Brock Lesnar Saturday night. Lesnar is a freak of nature. And of course I mean that in a good way.
  • If you're wondering how the upheaval at Access Communications will affect SportZone - so am I!
  • Jacob's hockey team might be in for a very long year. They've only managed to score five goals in four games (all losses, of course).
  • Is it too early to start planning for the 2009 RMF season?
  • Speaking of football - I think I may be a Montreal Alouettes fan this Sunday.
  • It's not that I hate the Calgary Stampeders, I just. . . dislike them strongly.
  • I'm still not convinced the Tennessee Titans are the real deal. C'mon, Kerry Collins? Seriously?
  • Laval has a 4-0 record in the Vanier Cup. My Western Mustangs will bring the Quebecois back down to earth this weekend.
  • 11 days until AC/DC in Vancouver.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pete,

Check the Sportzone Emails as there is some referall information in there based on the dialogue from yesterday.