- Prediction #1: The Regina Pats will trade a goaltender before the WHL bantam draft on May 1.
- I have no idea which goaltender will get moved.
- Prediction #2: Unless something unforeseen happens, the Pats will select a defenceman with their first round (17th) pick in the draft.
- I think I want the Pittsburgh Penguins to win the Stanley Cup. I still can't bring myself to root for Montreal.
- Do the folks that are organizing the Regina Thunder's annual Sports Dinner realize the 2008 Grey Cup game hasn't been played yet?
- The Lakeshore Tennis Club holds its annual spring social tonight from 7-10 p.m. Come check it out.
- Rod Pedersen is looking for the hottest Rider/Pats fan. Coincidentally, so am I!
- Another birthday party for the Jake-man tomorrow. With me handling the gift buying, every kid in his class is going to have a nerf football by the end of the year!
- Who the hell sets up interviews for a job and then cancels them the afternoon before the interviews? Answer: Nobody I want to work for!
- Know anybody looking for a top-notch communicator and/or broadcaster? Resumes available upon request!
Friday, April 25, 2008
Just an assortment of random thoughts on the zany world of sports: