Sunday, December 02, 2007

Scoring sensation!

I am proud (holy crap am I proud!) to report 8-year old Jacob Paczko's 2-point performance led the Hockey Regina novice rec Bullets to a 3-0 victory today. Included in my offspring's offensive outburst was his first goal of the season. And since this is his first year of hockey, that makes it his first goal EVER!!!!!!!

I'd also like to take a moment to apologize to the parents sitting next to me at the moment young Jacob dented the twine. I'm sure the hearing loss is only temporary.

As for the Regina Pats, they dropped a 4-3 shootout decision to the Kootenay Ice last night. Jordan Eberle was the only Pat to score in the shootout. Does that surprise anyone? I assume General Manager Brent Parker's Christmas shopping list includes a little goal scoring support for Eberle. Certainly hope so, anyway.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Jacob!

Pac58 said...

The sad part is, he's almost equalled my career mark already.

Anonymous said...

so when do we see the trading card, poster and instructional video...

Come on Dad, you're falling behind...

Congrats I'm sure it was a great moment for the little guy and perhaps a pretty good feeling for pa as well..