Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Make it stop!

This is all Yoda's fault. First, she sends me one of those email "get to know your friends" deals. You know, the ones with 57,000 questions that you answer and then send out to people - who in turn fill in their responses (ex. Have you ever seen Santa naked? Why, actually...), and so on, and so on, blah, blah, blah.

Well, I did the usual - filled in some responses that some folks might find a little "off centre" (ex. Do you hang mistletoe? Yes, on my belt buckle), hoping that would stop the madness. But, no! Now the return responses are flooding in, and I want it to stop. Seriously, I think it's lovely that you put up your Christmas tree on Hallowe'en. Really, that's special. In a "wear a hockey helmet and ride the short bus to school" kind of way. But enough!

Whoever came up with the idea of these email questionaires should be violated by angry prison inmates reeking of toilet bowl booze and looking to take out some frustrations. Enough I say!

2 comments:

John Murney said...

No kidding - I get tired of those too!

Pac58 said...

Seriously, the "violated by angry inmates" scenario probably isn't drastic enough!

Perhaps they should be made to work in private radio, huh John? That'd learn 'em!