Friday, August 11, 2006

Friday night football!

After some fancy footwork, I've managed to secure a vantage point for tonight's tilt between the Riders and Schmoes. TSN isn't on basic cable out here in Southern Ontario, so that made it a little challenging. Especially since the average person here could really give a rat's ass about the CFL. Sad, really.

But, I've lined up the necessary tv coverage, thanks to the technical know-how of the legendary Muggs - a motly crew of degenerates if ever there was one. Unfortunately I won't be able to tune in to Rod and Carm (no high speed internet at Mama Paczko's), but I'll make do. Just waiting for the world-famous panzerotti (note to Regina pizza joints - get panzerotti on the menu!) from Tony's Pizza to arrive, and I'll be all set. Wish I was watching the game with Jacob - last week he was more entertaining than the game - but I did manage to snag him a limited edition Andy Fantuz Western Mustang bobblehead doll today. So that's a plus.

Enjoy the game!

No comments: