Thursday, August 31, 2006

Back from loopy-land

Well, I'm finally returning to some semblance of normal after yesterday's unpleasantness. Thanks again to Rod Pedersen for his chauffeur service to and from the Pasqua Hospital. Here's hoping that experience is safely "behind" us now!

On to other stuff: Jacob is settling in nicely at his new school. He scored a touchdown in school-yard football today. Attaboy!

Darrell Davis was contrite in today's L-P. Hmm, okay. Frankly, I didn't view DD's work earlier this week as particularly damaging to the Riders' new General Manager - but I was admittedly distracted. Today the L-P had Danny Barrett squarely in it's sights, speculating that Sunday's game against Winnipeg could be DB's last with the Riders. Have to admit the thought crossed my mind as well.

I look forward to popping by Rider practice Saturday morning, doing my interview with Scott Schultz (among others?), and helping Jacob get even more pumped for the Labour Day Classic. Should be a gong show, in the nicest possible way.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your profile picture, is that Templeton- from Charlotte's web?

Pac58 said...

Entirely possible, I suppose. Stumbled across the picture a couple of years ago - not sure of the origin.

John Murney said...

OMG Pete, whathappened?

Pac58 said...

Oh.......you know. The procedure is called a colonoscopy. Just another reason for you to look forward to turning 40!