Monday, January 19, 2009

Monday musings

I think, therefore I write:

  • I guess I'm going to be an Arizona Cardinals fan for the next two weeks.
  • Cards receiver Larry Fitzgerald would be a mega star if he played in city like New York or Los Angeles. As it is, he's still emerging as a star on the level of Randy Moss and Terrell Owens.
  • I strongly, strongly dislike the Pittsburgh Steelers. Growing up a Dallas Cowboys fan, there was no other choice but to loathe the Steelers.
  • If I didn't hate his team inherently, I'd say Pittsburgh's Ben Roethlisberger is a pretty darn fine quarterback, especially when the games really matter.
  • Heck, I'll say it anyway - Big Ben is a football stud.
  • No new episodes of SportZone until Feb 10th. Are you going to be okay?
  • I survived Krav Maga training sessions on Thursday and Saturday. Maybe there's some hope for me yet!
  • I'm looking forward to Friday night's Pats game against the Kootenay Ice. Lets see if Derkatch's crew can get on a roll in the final third of the season.
  • I predict the fans in Saskatoon will get to watch John Tavares' first NHL training camp when the New York Islanders come to town next fall.
  • Unless the Leafs can find a way to suck more than the Isles over the next couple of months. It's possible, I suppose.

No comments: