We are mere moments from the premiere of the final episode of Locker Talk on Access Now TV for this season! Not gonna lie, coming up with 60 minutes of local sports content for an entire season, with no actual sports happening, was not always easy. But we expanded our horizons (literally), utilizing technology to bring you guests we wouldn't normally have been able to get in studio in Regina. We'll do more of that going forward.
In the meantime, here's the lineup for our final show of the season. See you in September, and have a great (and safe) summer!
Locker Talk Guests for June 23/21
Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. Fitness File. Locker Talk’s monthly segment focusing on fitness and nutrition. Guest: Tom Bresciani (Level 10 Regina Performance Coach).
2. The Saskatchewan Roughriders football operations brain trust is ready to hit the ground running in the 2021 CFL season. Guests: Jeremy O’Day (Riders GM) & Craig Dickenson (Head Coach).
3. Regina’s Queen City Marathon returns to an in-person format this fall. Guest: Shawn Weimer (Race Director)
4. The Regina Red Sox’ Director of Recruiting is heading overseas this summer, hoping to lead Greece to victory in the European baseball championships. Guest: Rye Pothakos (Greek national team manager)
5. Regina’s Hooplife Basketball Training Academy has big plans for this summer, as things slowly return to normal in our city. Guest: Andrew Gottselig (Hooplife CEO)
6. Locker Talk year-end media panel. Discussing the top local sports stories of 2021 so far, and looking ahead to the rest of the year. Guest: Rob Vanstone (Regina Leader-Post Sports Coordinator)
7. The Blair Necessities. Locker Talk’s weekly sports commentary.