Ready for some local sports coverage on this final night of November? We might have just what you're looking for! Tune in to Locker Talk on AccessNow TV tonight at 6 p.m. (and each weeknight at the same time), for the best local coverage of the games people play. Need more convincing? Check out this week's lineup, and see you tonight!
Locker Talk Guests for November 30/22
Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. Fitness File. Locker Talk’s monthly segment focusing on fitness and nutrition. Guest: Tom Bresciani (Level 10 Regina Performance Coach).
2. A former member of Canada’s national men’s soccer team is keeping a close eye on the World Cup tournament underway in Qatar. Guest: Kevin Holness (FC Regina technical director).
3. The Regina Capitals are in a dog fight for top spot in the PJHL (junior B) south division standings this season. Guests: Kirk Bear (Ass’t GM/Coach), Evan Sare (F) & Josh Bear (D).
4. It was definitely not a boring first year for Michael Ball as the play-by-play voice of the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Guest: Michael Ball (Rider pxp, 620 CKRM). Reporter: Pete Paczko.
5. A profile of the University of Regina women’s volleyball team. Guest: Lee Hamilton (Interim head coach).
6. The Blair Necessities. Locker Talk’s weekly sports commentary.