It's the last show of 2012! There are plenty of opportunities for you to catch the fun and frivolity, as the show airs tonight at 9 p.m., Friday at 7:30 p.m. and Saturday at noon and 4 p.m. Thanks for watching (for those that do), and we'll see you in 2013. In the meantime, here's the lineup:
Locker Talk Guests for December 18/12 – Christmas Extravaganza
Co-Host: Mitchell Blair
1. The Regina Rebels are riding high in the Sask Female Midget AAA Hockey League standings. Guests: Kim Perepeluk (Head Coach) & Erica Rieder (Rebels defenceman).
2. A mid-term report card on the performance of the athletic teams at the University of Regina. Guest: Dick White (Athletic Director).
3. Stuck for Christmas gift ideas for that hard-to-shop-for sports fan on your list? Look no further! Guest: Trent Herda (Owner, Legends Sports Memorabilia). Reporter: Pete Paczko.
4. Want to give your young athlete a competitive edge this winter? You should enroll him or her in the Miles of Fitness training program run by a Rider assistant coach. Guest: Barron Miles (Rider DB coach/Miles of Fitness Director).
5. Year in Review. Our illustrious Locker Talk panel looks at the top local sports stories of 2012, and looks ahead to 2013. Guests: Arielle Wood & Carlo Palazzo (Locker Talk correspondents).
6. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.