Here's the lineup for this week's show. It airs tonight at 9 p.m., Friday at 8:30 p.m. and Saturday at noon on Access channel 7 in Regina. Watching the show may not change your life, but it could shine a little light on an otherwise dreary existence!
Locker Talk Guests for September 18/12
Co-host: Mitchell Blair
1. A preview of the 2012/13 Regina high school athletic season. Guest: Chuck Toth (RHSAA Commissioner).
2. The premiere of a new monthly segment on Locker Talk, The Fitness File. Guest: Trevor Folgering (Locker Talk fitness guru).
3. An introduction to the new head coach of the University of Regina men’s hockey team. Guest: Todd Johnson (Head Coach).
4. A preview of the 2012/13 season for the Regina Capitals junior B hockey club. Guests: Sandor Jerkovits (Head Coach) & Rob Crone (Board Member).
5. A profile of the Leboldus Golden Suns, the preseason favourites in Regina high school (4A) football. Guests: Noah Picton (Suns Quarterback) & Mitch Picton (Suns Slotback).
6. The Blair Necessities. Mitch’s weekly sports commentary.