Tuesday, February 24, 2009

(Day after) Monday musings

Sorry for the delays and shortage of posts. There is a LOT going on in my personal and professional lives right now. A lot.

  • You don't mess with the relationship between Pete and Jacob. You just don't.
  • That's all I choose to say about that particular subject for the time being.
  • Mats Sundin scores the shootout winner against the Leafs in his return to Toronto. He always did have a flair for the dramatic.
  • The Pats playoff hopes remain alive after a pair of wins over Moose Jaw on the weekend.
  • Tonight, the Pats face a much tougher test in Swift Current.
  • Thanks to Mike Larson for finding me a parking spot reasonably close to my new office. However, I'm already missing the subsidized parking at my previous job.
  • So the Eric Tillman case will drag on until at least mid-March. I suspect it'll wrap up just before the start of CFL training camp.
  • I don't know any more than you do about this case, and it's driving me crazy!
  • The NHL trade deadline approaches. Will the Leafs try to sell off a couple of assets, such as Pavel Kubina and Nik Antropov? They probably should.
  • Which Canadian NHL team is the closest to being a Stanley Cup contender right now? I'd have to say the Calgary Flames. But Montreal could still be heard from, if Kovalev's head is back on straight.
  • I am really looking forward to this upcoming weekend with the munchkin. Really. A lot.

No comments: